Set of 10 cards featuring a number of Beryl Dean’s major works.
- The Jubilee Cope, 1977 [A4 size]
- The Jubilee Cope (detail), 1977
- The Hammersmith Cope, 1968 [A4 size]
- Embroidery in the style of Rebecca Crompton, 1930s
- Festal Altar Frontal: detail, St Margaret’s, King’s Lynn 1965
- Red Altar Frontal ‘The Burning Bush‘ (detail) 1969
- Madonna and Child Banner, Chelmsford Cathedral, 1955
- Thistles, Embroidery Design, 1970
- Convolvulus, 1953, Collection of the Embroiderers’ Guild
- Wild Arums, 1953, Collection of the Embroiderers’ Guild
Printed on Art quality card. 2 A5 8 A6 size
Full set: £5.
Postage and packing contribution within UK : 95p
Postage free if purchased with the book